We are now scheduling dental appointments, and taking extensive precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We are fully compliant with infection control procedures set by Ontario Dental Association and Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario as well as health regulations set by Public Health Ontario.
We have also changed our appointment procedures and taken other safety measures to provide a safe and comfortable dental appointment, which we have explained below.
Before Your Appointment
- Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons.
- Intake screening will be performed verbally Upon Your Arrival To The Office
- To maintain social distancing, please call or text when you arrive and wait in your vehicle or outside of the office until your scheduled appointment time. The office will call or text you back when your treatment room is ready and a staff member will then greet you at the entrance.
We ask you to remove your outdoor shoes and wear our blue shoe covers to limit the amount of dust in our air system to ensure our filters are working properly. please leave your personal belongings in the car and jackets in the coat closet before entering the treatment room.
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons upon entering the practice.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the practice.
- Patients showing signs or symptoms of illness, or exposure to COVID-19, will be asked to reschedule their appointments.
- Disposable face masks and hand sanitizer will be provided upon entrance that patients will be asked to use.
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed into the office other than patients requiring care from one guardian or caregiver.
- The number of patients at any given time in the practice will be limited and appointments will be staggered.
- Only one person can be waiting in the waiting area at a time.
- We ask that patients continue to practice social distancing measures in the office at all times.
- There will be no physical contact with patients except for treatment. In-Office Measures
- You will find hand sanitizer at our entrance and throughout the office.
- Magazines, children’s toys, and other items that are difficult to disinfect have been removed from the waiting area.
- Common areas including restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day. Please inform us before using the bathrooms.
Your Treatment and Care
- All staff will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons.
- Staff temperatures will be taken daily upon entering the practice.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided for all clinical and administrative staff including, N95 masks, face shields, gowns, gloves, and other protective equipment as required.
- Treatment rooms will be completely sterilized before patients are seated – extra time will be scheduled in- between appointments to allow for the thorough cleaning and disinfection of treatment rooms and equipment.
- All operatories have Surgically Clean Air systems to disinfect the air with negative pressure, forcing air through Three different filters, Carbon, UV, and HEPA.
- During treatment, our team will strictly follow guidelines set by our Governing Authorities.
- Conversations in the treatment rooms will be limited to insure staff and patient safety.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- Credit card / payment processing terminals will be wiped and sanitized after each use.
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority, and our entire dental team is committed to ensuring your safety and comfort in receiving dental care from our office.
We are looking forward to reconnecting with our patients and providing for your dental needs.
If you have any questions or concerns related to your care after reviewing this information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Leila Ebrahimpoor and Team